BEST PLACE TO GET FAST TRACK

Friday, February 4, 2011

Love Stinks, Oh Hell Yeah, Remeber that song, oh well how is the recording at home industry doing, ?Seduction of Music, This is wild Clik here!
Well I have not reread the new ProTools 9.0 software yet , and I don't expect it for a while, Just Getting use to Recording in Pro Tools 8.0 is a headache sometimes, The Home Recording industry is overwhelming my pocket book, yet I love the program,. To sound like a major label musician , well there is nothing like it, Pro Tools Recording  software does that and more. You can manipulate sounds and voices,and I am always finding new ways to mix-down my tunes. Im on Click bank.com and all my songs are on the charts and I suck. really if it was not for Pro Tools Recording Software Id be in a rut. I know there is Garage Band and the Like, yet I can only afford one big time studio production software that I can master,I will let you in on a hint , Lynda.com is on you tube.co,. Who is she well she is a learnign type site with videos on Pro tools and how to tweak this and that, take a search for you tube.com first then Lynda videos on Pro Tools , a wealth of information that will help you get started and even after you get started running Recordings. Thats it for today, Have a good one. Rock On

No comments:

Post a Comment