BEST PLACE TO GET FAST TRACK

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Fantasy Dream Of Sarah

The Fantasy Dream Of Sarah
The fantasy dream of Sarah is an article written by Christopher Hyer, which is  myself.  I awoke in on Easter morning, and the story came to my head.  I just started writing and the words started flowing together.  What a wonderful story of heaven and earth.  It’s a short article that I thought it should be shared and enjoyed.  We all have our dreams, and our fantasies.  This dream was in the middle of the night, and when I awoke on Easter morning, I had to write the story.  I hope you enjoy this little story and the meaning of life and death.  It is uplifting and thought provoking so go now and let me know what you think about it.  Christopher Hyer  4.25.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment